Church of San Francesco
- The sacristy (accessible from the left wing of the transept): it is introduced by a corridor with detached frescoes attributed to Giovanni da Milano. Inside, we find some sinopias coming from the chapter house of Niccolò di Pietro Gerini. The Sardi-Campiglia chapel is decorated with frescoes by Taddeo di Bartolo (1397) with Stories of the Virgin. The vaults with Evangelists and Doctors of the Church are attributed to Barnaba of Modena.
- The large cloister: rebuilt in the fifteenth century, it preserves some tombstones, including that of Francesco da Buti, first commentator of the Divine Comedy. In the past was frescoed by Taddeo Gaddi with Franciscan stories.
- Chapter room: decorated in 1392 with frescoes by Niccolò di Pietro Gerini portraying the Stories of the Passion.