The church of SS. Felice and Regolo is mentioned starting from 1070 and belongs to the typology of loggia churches, where on the ground floor, open and used for public functions, such as document drafting, there were burials. A small wooden staircase then led to the first floor where there was the only closed space reserved for worship. The entire building of the SS. Felice e Regolo was restored in neo-gothic style, but the skeleton of the structure remains intact. The capitals on the side of Via Dini were originally part of buildings of Roman origin from the 3rd century AD The first represents the Alexandrian triad with Harpocrates who puts his finger to his mouth, symbol of nutrition, together with Isis and Serapis. The second represents the Capitoline triad with Jupiter, Minerva and Mercury.