Former Church of San Luca

Ex chiesa di San Luca (L. Corevi, Comune di Pisa)
Ex chiesa di San Luca (L. Corevi, Comune di Pisa)
The church is documented since 1155, but it is very likely that it already existed at the end of the 11th century. It was a two-storey building that rested on an open colonnade (traces of the Roman columns and capitals can still be seen) and falls into the category of loggia churches, in use in the city between the 11th and 12th centuries. This type of structure was born with the Torhalle of Lorsch, an important pre-Romanesque abbey of the Carolingian Empire. It is assumed that these characteristics also came to Pisa through the Benedictine order. Both religious and commercial activities took place on the ground floor, while the actual building of worship was located on the top floor. The parish was suppressed in the eighteenth century and became a garage for the Roncioni family. Today it is a private building.
Last update: 02/04/2021
VERDI
60m
Piazza della Repubblica, 5-6
Recapito 050 598947
A CASA DI BITTA
70m
Mazzini, 90 p.3
Recapito 331 1487006
TESTAMATTA
80m
Lungarno Mediceo, 16 p.2
Recapito 333 8546761
RANIERI FLAT
140m
Ludovico Coccapani 5
Recapito 3488971629
TRATTORIA ALLA GIORNATA
60m
Via Santa Bibbiana, 11
Recapito 050 542504
BABETTE FOOD AND ART CAFE'
80m
Lungarno Mediceo, 15
Recapito 050 9913302
IODICE G.
90m
Via Palestro, 2
Recapito 050 598806
BLACK ROSE SRL
110m
Via Delle Belle Torri, 14
Recapito 050 543841
GIRL 1.0
80m
Teatro Sant'Andrea
24-10-2014
25-10-2014
Giornate Galileiane 2021
80m
Pisa
14-02-2021
19-02-2021