At no. 61 of Corso Italia we find PalazzoVincenti, a medieval building restored by the French Vincenti family in the 18th century. In 1924, it became the seat of the Chamber of Commerce of Pisa (today in Piazza Vittorio Emanuele II), and with a view to restyling a cycle of frescoes was commissioned to art nouveau painter Galileo Chini, executed in 1928. The focal point of the work is the large image of the Virgin watching over the city of Pisa, in the centre of the former Council Hall. From the left, we find: Nicola Pisano signs the contract for the Siena pulpit, an episode that took place in 1265; Transport of the Holy Soil to Pisa, with which the Campo Santo was built; The laying of the first stone of the Cathedral, in 1063; Delivery of the edict by Clement VI for the Pisan University, which took place in 1343. The decoration continues along the staircase, with the coats of arms of the municipalities of the province of Pisa and on the vault of the hall on the first floor, with the Abundance. Currently the building is home to one of the shops of a clothing chain.