Information for the treatment of personal data
Following consultation of this site, data relating to identified or otherwise identifiable persons may be processed. This page describes how the site is managed with reference to the processing of personal data of users who - for any reason - consult it, in compliance with current regulations.
In this regard, TD GROUP ITALIA SRL, as data controller (and hereinafter also referred to simply as "owner"), informs users that, pursuant to the provisions of art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 (hereinafter, the "privacy code") and by art. 13 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679 (hereinafter, "GDPR"), the data will be processed in the manner and for the following purposes.
The owner also specifies that this information is provided only for the Del Portale Turistico di Pisa website and not for other websites that the user should possibly consult and to which he / she has access through links on these pages .
The data controller is TD GROUP ITALIA SRL s.r.l., with headquarters in Via del Fischione, 19 56019 Vecchiano (PI) C.F./P.I. 02205410505.
Object of the treatment
The Data Controller processes personal and identification data (such as, by way of example but not limited to, name, surname, company name, address, telephone, email, bank details, etc.), hereinafter referred to as "personal data" or simply "data" , communicated by users during online requests for clarifications or requests for support or management of newsletters.
Purpose of treatment
The data provided by users are processed:
- without their express consent (art.24, letter a, b, c, privacy code and art.6 letter b and e GDPR) for the following purposes:
- site management and maintenance;
- use of any services requested by users;
- participation through online registration in initiatives or events organized by the Owner;
- fulfillment of the obligations established by law, by a regulation, by EU legislation or by an order or by an order of the Authority;
- exercise of a right of the owner (such as, for example, the exercise of the right of defense in court).
- subject to express and specific consent (articles 23 and 130 of the privacy code and article 7 of the GDPR), for the following other purposes:
- sending information material (newsletters, brochures, cd-roms, answers to questions, promotional material in general and other technical documents). The use of these data will take place, in any case, for the sole purpose of following the service or provision requested.
Method of treatment
The processing of data provided by users is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art. 4 of the privacy code as well as art. 4, no. 2 GDPR, and therefore: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction. Personal data are subjected to both paper and electronic and / or automated processing.
The Data Controller will process personal data with automated tools and exclusively for the time necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purposes and in any case for no more than 10 years from the termination of the relationship for the purposes determined by the service rendered and for no more than 2 years from the collection of data. for other purposes.
Specific security measures have been adopted to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use of the data as well as unauthorized access, in line with the provisions of articles 32-34 privacy code and art. 32 GDPR.
Access to data
Users' personal data may be processed and therefore made accessible, for the sole purposes of art. 3 of this information, also by the employees or collaborators of TD GROUP ITALIA SRL or of the participating companies, in their capacity as persons in charge or internal managers of the treatment, or still by the system administrators.
The aforementioned data may also be processed and therefore made accessible to third-party companies or other subjects - such as, but not limited to - professional offices, consultants, suppliers, technicians in charge of hardware and software assistance, credit institutions, shippers o transport companies, which carry out outsourcing activities on behalf of TD GROUP ITALIA SRL, in their capacity as external data processors.
Disclosure of data
In the absence of express consent, pursuant to art. 6 lett. b) and c) GDPR, TD GROUP ITALIA SRL will communicate user data to Supervisory Bodies, Judicial Authorities or other subjects to whom communication is mandatory by law for the fulfillment of the purposes better indicated in the previous art. 3, lett. a) of this information.
No data provided by users and deriving from the web service will be disclosed.
The personal data of users connected to the web services of this site take place at the headquarters of TD GROUP ITALIA SRL, as indicated above, and are handled exclusively by technical staff of the office in charge of processing the same data or by any persons in charge of occasional and specific maintenance operations.
Type of data processed
Browsing data: the computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operations, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols. This is information that has not been collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by their very nature could - through processing and association with data held by third parties - allow users to be identified. This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computer used by users who connect to the site, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numeric code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user's computer environment. These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site: except for this eventuality, at present the data on web contacts do not persist for more than seven days.
- Data provided voluntarily by users: the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the e-mail addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the missive. For site visitors who wish to send their CV in order to apply for the possible establishment of an employment relationship, they can send an email to email@example.com
- Cookies: a statistical analysis is adopted on this site to improve the experience of the browser by a third party such as Google Analytics (www.google.com/analytics/, a statistics service for websites and blogs). The service uses performance cookies to collect user data, such as the time spent on a page, the search engine that allowed the redirection to the site www.turismo.pisa.it, the country of destination of the user, the time spent on the various pages, etc. Users, therefore, browsing this site, accept this information.
Session cookies are generally essential in order to distinguish between connected users and are useful to prevent a requested functionality from being provided to the wrong user, as well as for security purposes aimed at preventing cyber attacks on the site. Session cookies do not contain personal data and last only for the current session, i.e. until the browser is closed.
For more information, users of the site are invited to visit the cookie information page.
Nature of the provision
The provision of data for the purposes indicated in the previous art. 3 a) is mandatory; in their absence, it would not be possible for TD GROUP ITALIA SRL to guarantee the services indicated therein and requested by users.
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 3 b) it is optional; users can therefore decide not to provide any data or to deny, at a later date, the possibility of processing data already provided. In this case, users will not be able to receive newsletters, commercial communications or advertising materials relating to the services offered by the owner. In any case, once this choice has been made, users will be guaranteed the right to receive the services referred to in art. 3 a).
Rights of the interested party
Users, as interested parties, have the rights indicated in art. 7 privacy code and art. 15 GDPR, and more precisely they have the right to:
- obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning them, even if not yet registered, and to receive their communication in an intelligible form;
- obtain the indication: a) of the origin of the personal data; b) the purposes and methods of treatment; c) the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; d) of the identification details of the owner, of the managers and of the designated manager pursuant to art. and, c. 2, privacy code and art. 3, c. 1, GDPR; e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents;
- obtain: a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) the certification that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment occurs proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of data concerning them, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection; b) to the processing of data concerning them for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
- Where applicable, users also have the rights referred to in articles 16-21 GDPR (right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right to limitation of processing, right to data portability, right of opposition), to be understood as fully recalled and transcribed herein, as well as the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor Authority.
How to exercise your rights
Users can exercise the rights indicated in the previous point at any time by sending a registered letter with return receipt. at the headquarters of TD GROUP ITALIA SRL, Via del Fischione, 19 Migliarino Pisano (PI).
Owner, manager and agents
The Data Controller is TD GROUP ITALIA SRL, with legal and administrative headquarters in Via del Fischione, 19 - 56019 Migliarino Pisano (PI).
Owner, manager and agents
Since this information may be subject to changes, TD GROUP ITALIA SRL advises users to regularly check this information and always refer to the most updated version.