Former C.P.T. station

Ex stazione C.P.T. (L. Corevi, Comune di Pisa)
Ex stazione C.P.T. (L. Corevi, Comune di Pisa)
The demolition of the walls of Pisa has spared the stretch that extends along via Nino Bixio, where a neo-medieval castle is located, once a terminus station of the railway that led from Pisa to the coast, passing through San Piero a Grado, Marina di Pisa, Tirrenia, Calambrone and reaching Livorno, at the Margherita barrier. The construction dates back to 1932 and the 'trammino', as the Pisans called the small train, remained active until 1960. The circular signs with the numbers for the stop of the wagons are still visible along the internal walls, as well as old service rooms such as public toilets, now in disuse. Once here the Sant'Antonio gate opened.
Last update: 31/03/2021
CHRISTIAN BED & BREAKFAST
100m
Cesare Battisti, 3 - p.4
Recapito 050 501387
LA TORRE
100m
Via Cesare Battisti, 17 - Pisa
Recapito 050 7212730
BBC OF CHRISTIAN
120m
Via Cesare Battisti, 3 p.5
Recapito 050 501387
TOWER VIEW GUESTHOUSE
130m
Antonio Gramsci, 3
Recapito 329 9459910
CENTRALE DA SPARTACO
110m
Piazza Vittorio Emanuele II, 22
Recapito 050 23335
Ristorante Indiano India Palace
120m
Via D'Azeglio Massimo, 19
Recapito 050 20308 - 3396075406
RISTORANTE LA BUCA
160m
V. D'Azeglio, 6
Recapito 050 24130
INTERNATIONAL WORLD BEER FESTIVAL
30m
via Pellico
12-09-2018
13-09-2018
Gita in bicicletta lungo il canale dei Navicelli
40m
Canale dei Navicelli
01-05-2016
Dalla Torre alla Vespa
70m
Piazza Vittorio Emanuele II, 13
30-06-2014
Food and wine festival 2021
80m
15-10-2021
17-10-2021