As part of the initiatives promoted by the Tuscany Region for the 2017 "Lorraine in Tuscany" theme, the Arci La Staffetta Association organizes 'Leopoldo il Chemiurgo II Edizione' on Friday 23 February at the Stazione Leopolda in Pisa.
An event that will develop from morning to evening, focusing on the actions that they implemented during their regency and analyzing, in a second phase, the characteristics that can represent an element of continuity with the activities that the Arci La Staffetta Association and its network implement on the Tuscan territory.
Specifically, from 11.30 we will talk about history, art up to close from 18 with 'chemiurgia' (the science of biochemical manipulation of plants for sustainable industrial use) as a new frontier for the enhancement of the territory.
An exhibition will also be set up with works from the 'Globality of languages' workshop at the Il Quadrifoglio Rehabilitation Center.
- 10.30 am: Unisono University Association, dott.ssa Alice Simoncini, Introduction, presentation of speakers and program.
- 11.00 am: Arci La Staffetta Association, dott. Matteo Iannone 'The Alchemical Process, from chemistry to art'.
- 11.30 am: 'Globality of languages, music therapy' Dr. Chiara Rossi 'The Globalization of Languages expression of research, education, animation, rehabilitation and therapy'.
- 6.15 pm: 'Fuco' Contemporary Forge, expressive nature: paths of Land Art
- 18.40 pm: University of Pisa, presentation of the 'Canapa Toscana Filiera 2017' project
- 7.10 pm: Avv. Giacomo Bulleri, 'Legislation of Hemp Therapeutic in Tuscany'
- 7.30 pm: Arci Association The Staffetta Dott. Matteo Iannone and Giacomo Carmazzi (Carmazzi Farm): 'The cultivation of Tuscan sativa cannabis for food use in craft beer' - Hempitaly.
- 12.00 pm: lunch taken care of by the Organic Biorialto Organic Farm - Authentic Tuscan poor cooking of own production
- 8.30 pm: aperitif by the Biological Biorialto Organic Farm - Authentic Tuscan poor cuisine, own production
- 8.30pm / 9pm: Capoeira Angola Palmares Pisa workshop
- 20/22 hours: 'Waiting for BeeRiver Homebrewing Contes't - meeting between homebrewers and receiving samples for the Homebrewing Contest of May 13 at the Stazione Leopolda Pisa