* BEING UPDATED *
AIPD Pisa Onlus and the other organising bodies (Municipality of Pisa, Cooperativa Sociale Alzaia, Cooperativa Sociale Il Simbolo and City Grand Tour - tourist guides) with the patronage of the Società della Salute Pisana area this year finally, after the period of pandemic and health emergency that has blocked all the events and manifestations in attendance, will start again with the organisation of one of the most beautiful events for the city of Pisa, the "Cena in Bianco". This event in its last performance in Piazza dei Miracoli in July 2019 had gathered under the usual sky more than 1600 people all dressed in white and with the desire to share a carefree, cheerful evening under the banner of the values of inclusion, solidarity, diversity and uniqueness.
What Cena in Bianco Pisa is
- is open to anyone who wants to participate by reserving their place.
- is white because all tables will be set in white with white chairs; all participants will be asked to dress completely in white and to bring white equipment;
- it is imaginative because everyone will be able to personalise their table with the decorations of their choice (flowers, candles...) and will be able to dress themselves giving free rein to their creativity (provided, of course, that everything is white)
- is different because it promotes the richness of diversity in an all-white setting
- it is ecological because plastic and disposable materials are banned and because at the end of the evening the space will be returned clean (everyone will take away their own rubbish)
-it is free because everyone can bring their own dinner from home and sit at the table where they want and with whom they want
- it is cheerful because it is a way of being together, getting to know each other and sharing
In addition.... the collaboration with "City Grand Tour" tourist guides, will enrich the offer to the citizenship with some guided tours before the Dinner in White, while thanks to Acque Spa we will have two water points where participants can refuel during the evening.
THE DINNER IS FREE...To take part in the Dinner simply bring everything you need for an elegant dinner from the tableware to the food. Choose your materials carefully YES china, glass, cloth, NO plastic and paper.
And IF you can't make your own dinner, we'll bring it to the square for you... this year too there will be our tasty BASKETS in support of work placements for adults with Down syndrome. We are organising ourselves and in the coming days and posts on the FB page we will give all the useful info on the BASKETS.
WHEN? This year the Cena in Bianco in Pisa will be SATURDAY 2 JULY
WHERE? the location is still secret, it will be revealed later!!!
HOW DOES IT WORK?
1 - arrive at the Piazza around 6.30/19pm
2 - prepare the table with equipment and set-up
3 - 8.30 pm greetings from the institutions 9 pm start of the evening
4 - enjoy your meal and remember NO plastic and paper napkins on the table
5 - chat, share food, stroll around the square and enjoy the magical atmosphere
6 - the evening is over, when you get home don't leave your rubbish bag in the square BE RESPONSIBLE!
HOW TO BOOK?
FILL IN THE FORM YOU FIND HERE 👉 INFO AND RESERVATIONS
1- YOUR NAME/NAME WILL BE YOUR REFEREE and RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR RESERVATION
2- IN THE NOTES WRITE THE NUMBER OF PLACES YOU WISH TO BOOK AND REMEMBER THAT IN THE IMMEDIATE FUTURE YOU WILL BE ABLE TO MODIFY YOUR BOOKING, BUT AFTERWARDS AND CLOSER TO THE DINNER YOU WILL NEED A NEW REGISTRATION WITH A NEW CONTACT PERSON.
3- PRESS SEND, YOU WILL SEE THE MESSAGE OF SUCCESSFUL SENDING
4- YOU WILL RECEIVE IN A SHORT TIME (allow us a couple of days at most) THE CONFIRMATION MAIL FOR CONFIRMING YOUR BOOKING AND WE WILL ALSO SEND YOU A FORM TO FILL IN.
IN THE FORM IT IS OBLIGATORY TO INCLUDE THE NAMES OF THOSE PRESENT AT THE TABLE FOR WHICH YOU ARE MAKING A RESERVATION IN ORDER TO FACILITATE BETTER ORGANISATION AND RECEPTION DURING THE ARRIVAL OF THE PARTICIPANTS.
IT IS APPRECIATED BUT NOT COMPULSORY TO ADD THE CONTACTS OF YOUR GUESTS WHO WOULD LIKE TO RECEIVE FUTURE INFORMATION ON THE CENA IN BIANCO PISA AND THE ACTIVITIES/PROJECTS OF AIPD PISA ONLUS.
SEE YOU IN THE SQUARE!