- As soon as you enter, on the right there could be a small exhibition dedicated to you children, perhaps with coloured illustrations, go and see!
- Go down, down, down the narrow staircase and… a short video and a small museum will reveal themselves in front of you, narrating what Pisa was like in the Middle Ages and how it changed in the following centuries; go and find out what the tower houses were like!
- If you go up you will discover how a palace was furnished between the 19th and the beginning of the 20th century and some works of art from the Middle Ages to the present day.
- On the top floor there could be the setting up of another small temporary exhibition, go and find out what it is!.
- Back at the entrance, if you go left there will be another temporary exhibition. In winter and autumn there could be the exhibition of a great 20th century artist; in spring and summer an exhibition dedicated to science or nature, to adventure... who knows what is on right now, go and find out!
Blue building for the little ones
- Info: Blue building
Via Toselli Pietro, 11