AIPD Pisa Onlus and the other organising bodies (Municipality of Pisa, Cooperativa Sociale Alzaia, Cooperativa Sociale Il Simbolo and City Grand Tour - tourist guides) with the patronage of the Società della Salute Pisana area start again with the organisation of one of the most beautiful events for the city of Pisa, the 'Cena in Bianco Pisa'. Now no longer just a dinner but a white party with many moments of entertainment for young and old. An event that gathers under the usual sky more than 1500 people all dressed in white and with the desire to share a carefree, cheerful evening under the banner of the values of inclusion, solidarity, diversity and uniqueness.
What is the white dinner?
- it is open to anyone who wants to participate by reserving their place.
- it is white because all tables will be set in white with white chairs; all participants will be asked to dress completely in white and to bring white equipment;
- it is imaginative because everyone will be able to personalise their table with the decorations they prefer (flowers, candles...) and will be able to dress themselves giving free rein to their creativity (provided, of course, that everything is white)
- is different because it promotes the richness of diversity in an all-white setting
- it is ecological because plastic and disposable materials are banned and because at the end of the evening the space will be returned clean (everyone will take away their own rubbish)
- it is free because everyone can bring their own dinner from home and sit at the table where they want and with whom they want
- it is cheerful because it is a way of being together, getting to know each other and sharing
It is also.... the collaboration with the many partners allowed us to turn the dinner into a real party with lots of entertainment for young and old.
THE DINNER IS FREE... To attend the dinner you only need to bring from home everything you need for an elegant dinner from the tableware to the food. Remember the White Tablecloth. Choose materials carefully YES china, glass, cloth, NO plastic and paper.
And IF you can't make your own dinner, we'll take it to the square for you... again this year there will be our tasty BASKETS in support of work placements for adults with Down syndrome. We will send all table contacts, who have been given confirmation of their reservation, an email with all the instructions on how to buy the hampers and ask questions about allergies and intolerances.
YOUR DINNER IN THE SQUARE - THE MENU'
by TI CUCINO BIO
FIRST COURSE: cannellone stuffed with aubergine, basil with feta cheese and tomato;
MAIN COURSE: courgette and mozzarella meatballs with mint misticanza and sage;
SWEET: white chocolate and berry cake
by GINGER LAB
FIRST COURSE: ricotta and spinach ravioli with tomato and basil/vegetarian dressing
MAIN COURSE: turkey bites and caponata with seasonal vegetables
SWEET: tart with homemade jam
WHEN? This year's Cena in Bianco in Pisa will be SATURDAY 1 JULY.
WHERE? Piazza dei Cavalieri
HOW IT WORKS AND HOW TO REGISTER
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- 6:30/19pm: arrive in the square, there will be tables and chairs ready for equipment, you will also find a host of volunteers ready to help you set up;
- 7pm: the City Grand Tour guides together with the participants of the project "Raccontiamo Pisa e le sue Terre" (Let's tell Pisa and its Lands), conceived by AIPD Pisa Onlus and sponsored by the Municipality of Pisa, a guided tour of the secrets of Piazza dei Cavalieri in a 360° tour. The visit will be in two shifts: 7 and 7:30 pm. For info and reservations firstname.lastname@example.org;
- 7:15 pm: at the organisers' stand with Teatro Delivery/URCA, there will be a show to entertain children with tales, stories and legends linked to the Pisan mountains...a free workshop to stimulate children's artistic perception!
- 8.30 p.m.: greetings from the institutions and toast to the start of the evening;
1. enjoy your meal and remember on the table NO plastic and paper napkins
2. chat, share your food, stroll around the square and enjoy the magical atmosphere
3. the evening is over, when you get home don't leave your rubbish bag in the square BE RESPONSIBLE!
HOW TO BOOK? Write to us at CENAINBIANCOPISA@GMAIL.COM:
- INSERT AS SUBJECT MAIL -> RESERVATION DINNER IN WHITE PISA 2023
- WRITE YOUR NAME, SURNAME and CELL PHONE NUMBER (who will be the contact person and person responsible for the table booked)
- FOR HOW MANY PEOPLE DO YOU WANT TO RESERVE AND REMEMBER THAT IN THE IMMEDIATE TIME IT WILL BE POSSIBLE TO MODIFY YOUR RESERVATION BUT NEXT TIME AND AFTER THE DINNER WILL BE REQUIRED A NEW REGISTRATION WITH A NEW REFERENT.
YOU WILL RECEIVE IN A SHORT TIME (allow us a couple of days at most) AND WE WILL SEND YOU A FORM TO FILL OUT (ONLY AFTER FILLING IT OUT WILL THE REGISTRATION BE CONFIRMED)
We answer the e-mail every morning from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and in the afternoon from 4:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
IN THE FORM IT IS OBLIGATORY TO INCLUDE THE NAMES OF THOSE PRESENT AT THE TABLE FOR WHICH YOU ARE MAKING A RESERVATION IN ORDER TO FACILITATE BETTER ORGANISATION AND RECEPTION DURING THE ARRIVAL OF THE PARTICIPANTS.
IT IS APPRECIATED, BECAUSE IT IS IMPORTANT AND USEFUL TO US, TO ADD THE CONTACT DETAILS OF YOUR DINERS WHO WOULD LIKE TO RECEIVE FUTURE INFORMATION ON THE CENA IN BIANCO PISA AND THE ACTIVITIES/PROJECTS OF AIPD PISA ONLUS.
WE WOULD LIKE TO THANK ALL OUR SUPPORTERS AND PARTNERS WHO ALLOW US TO REALISE THIS MAGICAL EVENT EVERY YEAR:
- Società della Salute Pisana area
Main Sponsors: Acque Spa, Ikea Pisa and Bar La Borsa
Sponsors: Gruppo Forti Holding, Arkea, Palazzo Cini - Luxury Rooms in Pisa, Odeon Multisala
Supporters: Ti Cucino Bio, Ginger Lab - Gusti Italiani srls, De Coltelli PisaAssociazione, Astrofili Pisani Galileo Galilei, Eterea - Danza Aerea, Teatro Delivery Pisa - Associazione Urca, Coordinamento Etico dei Cargivers Pisa and Confesercenti Toscana Nord
Media Partner: Alzaia Comunicazione, Photo Experience, Matteo Del Rosso Photography
Thank you all and see you in the square!