Museo della Certosa di Pisa, Calci (The Charterhouse of Pisa, Museum)
Curios fact: Many films were shot inside the monument, including Ritratto di Signora (The Portrait of a Lady) by Jane Campion, with Nicole Kidman and Il Piccolo Diavolo (The Little Devil) by and with Roberto Benigni.
Info: The Charterhouse of Pisa Museum, Direzione regionale Musei della Toscana
- Opinione pubblica (Public opinion) (1953) by Maurizio Corgnati.
- Il segreto delle rose (The secret of roses) (1958) by Albino Principe.
- Amici miei atto II (My friends part II) (1982) by Mario Monicelli. One of the final scenes of the film was shot on the terrace of one of the houses near the Certosa (Charterhouse) of Pisa, in Calci. (https://www.youtube.com/).
- Il piccolo Diavolo (The Little Devil) (1988) by and with Roberto Benigni.
- Confortorio (1992) by the Pisan Paolo Benvenuti. The spiritual comforters were part of the Confraternity of Mercy of San Giovanni Decollato in Rome who had the task of assisting the condemned and their commitment was focused on converting them to Christianity. The film is based on a true story, set in the first half of the 18th century. The protagonists, Angeluccio and Abramo, Jews, illiterate and thieves, are arrested on the charges of burglary, but the actions of the spiritual comforters will serve no purpose.
- Ritratto di signora (The Portrait of a Lady) (1996) by Jane Campion, based on the novel with the same title by Henry James.