APP Walking in the City, Itinerari Urbani a Pisa
Discover Pisa through the urban routes of Walking in the City, the Free Official App for Tourism of the City of Pisa.
- Visit Pisa choosing between 8 urban routes
- Explore the city by visiting the places around you
- Plan your visit! Create and save your routes even at home, by choosing what you want to see based on your interests or the time you have available.
- Write the story of your visit to Pisa saving photos and places in the Diary.
- Review the stages on Google Earth
- Share places, Routes and Stories with your friends on the major Social Networks.
Don’t miss the must seen places! This APP will notify you when you get near them!
- More than 100 points of interest geo-localized on the map, among monuments, churches, palaces, gardens, museums and archaeological sites.
- Description cards of the places available even offline.
- Support to the visit with Compass: even offline, you can be guided to the point of interest.
- Connection to the Maps for the routing functionality.
- Saving Stories in KML.
Warning: The "Open KML ..." functionality may not work correctly in Google Earth 8 due to a known bug.
INFO POINT - Walking in the City:
Piazza del Duomo - Pisa, in front of the Leaning Tower.
In piazza Duomo a Pisa, di fronte alla Torre Pendente