Order by: NAME  ITINERARY  TYPE   
Results: 119
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >
Chiesa e chiostro di San Francesco Chiesa e chiostro di San Francesco
The church, documented in 1233, had an important public function: it included a studium, a library and a ...
read more
Church of S. Maria della Spina Church of S. Maria della Spina
The Church acquired its present name when a Thorn from Christ’s Crown was donated to it in 1333. ...
read more
Cimitero ebraico Cimitero ebraico
The Jewish cemetery was created in 1674 on land conceded by Grand Duke Ferdinand II. ...
read more
Citadel Tower and Old Citadel Citadel Tower and Old Citadel
The 13th century was a time of military victories and flourishing sea trade for Pisa. ...
read more
City walls City walls
In the twelfth century Pisa was located in the center of an area in which four user areas of its seaport ...
read more
Complesso dell’Ospedale Santa Chiara Complesso dell’Ospedale Santa Chiara
The story of the New Hospital (Ospedale Nuovo) begins in 1257 when Pope Alexander IV revoked the interdiction cast ...
read more
Domus Galilaeana Domus Galilaeana
The Domus Galilaeana occupies the ancient Palazzo della Specola, belonging to Pisa University. ...
read more
Domus Mazziniana Domus Mazziniana
The Domus Mazziniana is situated in Palazzo Nathan-Rosselli, where Giuseppe Mazzini died in 1872. ...
read more
Ex Chiesa di San Bernardo Ex Chiesa di San Bernardo
The Church of S. Bernardo was built in the 1400s, on the site of the old Osnello hospital (named after the ...
read more
Ex Monastero delle Benedettine Ex Monastero delle Benedettine
The Church and convent, constructed for Benedictine nuns in 1393 in an area known as tegularia in the early middle ...
read more
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >